Front End HubSpot Web Developer
Job title: Front End HubSpot Web Developer
Company: The Community Company
Job description: Front End HubSpot Web Developer
We are seeking a full-time Front End HubSpot Web Developer to join our fast-paced team. This is a mid-level front-end developer role for someone with 4-7 years of experience in building and customizing templated websites. Our CMS is HubSpot. We are a product start-up, and we have big goals for 2021. We are a collaborative and accountable, fully remote group who is looking for our next Front End HubSpot Web Developer to join our growing marketing team. We are here to build great things together and position our communities for growth.
Who We Are
is a provider of community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. Our communities include YEC, a council for the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, and branded councils in partnership with Forbes, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, Fast Company and Business Journals.
Who You Are
● Optimistic and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive, and we are working with a lot of unknowns – you must be an advocate of environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
● Self-motivated | You are comfortable taking initiative and able to craft unique solutions to challenging issues.
● A builder | There is a lot of work to be done. You are process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice.
● Detail oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection. Conscientious and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
● A strong communicator | Superior presentation skills and excellent communication and analytical skills. Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability.
● Agile and fast paced | Ability and flexibility to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the process.
● Curious | We are a product start-up. You are not afraid to test new ideas and iterate quickly to meet big goals head-on.
● Develop templates, emails, blogs, and landing pages within the HubSpot CMS
● QA your development work
● Be accountable for launching websites and obtaining the necessary credentials to do so
● Meet deadlines and improve efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development
● Contribute to multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
● 4-7 years’ experience working in a front end web development role
● WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, JS, and PHP experience are a plus
● Experience in customizing and implementing websites using the HubSpot CMS
● Experience with mobile development, including responsive design, and content management systems
● Experience in optimization of websites to align with SEO best practices
● Ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment
● Experience with digital marketing platforms, including email and social media
● Understanding wireframes and user flows·
● Agency experience preferred
● Previous experience of working closely with a marketing department
● Self-managed person who is driven and motivated to succeed
● Able to adapt to a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
● Continuously researching and expanding knowledge of the constantly changing landscape of web development technologies and best practices
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● The chance to develop with a thriving company
● Use new technology & solve interesting problems
● Medical, dental, vision coverage (company pays $475 – $735)
● 401K with up to 4% company match
● 100% remote, work where you want
● Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Front End HubSpot Web Developer” in the subject line.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this role, and responsibilities may change at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
At The Community Company, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to promote inclusiveness in everything we do. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Community Company is also committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see. We will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 04:16:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!