Front End UI Developer, Data Analytics
Job title: Front End UI Developer, Data Analytics
Job description: Front End UI Developer – Data Analytics (Fremont, CA)
Tesla Core Automation team is looking for a “data-driven” Front End UI Developer to join our team. You will develop UI for a diversity of applications which includes Robotic Preventive Maintenance system, Machine learning tools, Equipment Control CICD tools, UI testing tools, Equipment HMI, Automated Guided Vehicles and Virtual Commissioning. You will be working on edge technology tools for the manufacturing industry. AS a Front End UI Developer the primary responsibility will be rendering information as friendly as possible. You will work with the Equipment Control team, CICD team, Robotic team and Machine Learning Team to plan, design, develop, execute and report on UI development activities.
· 2+ years experience with web services (consuming or creating) with React
· Strong understanding of common Web technologies, languages and frameworks; such as, React, Redux, Vue, Angular, Node, Git and experience with REST APIs – we use React
· Experience with one or more of industry leading data analytics and business intelligence visualization tools, such as Tableau, PowerBI, SAS Visual Analytics, MicroStrategy, Splunk, Grafana
· Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools
· BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
· Familiarity in one or more backend major programming language such as Java, C#, Python, Swift, Go.
· Demonstrate a good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability.
· Strong attention to detail
· You must be self-managed and committed to working in a fast-paced environment.
· Hands-on experience is a must.
· Professional and positive communication skills.
· Previous internship and/or project experience is a plus.
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Exposure to AWS and other cloud services
· Knowledge of one or more frontend testing frameworks: Selenium, Jest, Protractors JS
· Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
· Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and take on different assignments
· Experience in data presentation, visualization and analytics is a plus
· Provide an portfolio website or projects link like Github is a plus
Location: Fremont, CA
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 02:20:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!