Front End Web Developer
Job title: Front End Web Developer
Job description: job summary:
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 – 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Integrate front-end interfaces with APIs and work with other engineers to seamlessly integrate the front-end and back-end.
- Partner with designers to translate hi-fidelity designs and/or wireframes into React.js components, templates and pages.
- Learn and adopt new technologies and skillsets as needed, disseminating knowledge and best practices to the rest of the team.
- Remain current with the latest trends in mobile and web development practices, as well as how they can contribute to the team’s overall success.
- Employ solid coding practices, including peer code reviews, documentation, maintaining code-base integrity and testing.
- Be an engaged part of an experienced, growing agile team, with a focus on continued improvement.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- CSS (3 years of experience is required)
- Web Design (3 years of experience is required)
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Expected salary: $65000 – 80000 per year
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 04:02:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!