Front End Web Developer
Job title: Front End Web Developer
Job description: Our guiding principle at Limble is to make an impact by helping our customers be awesome or as we like to call it a Customer Badass.
Our customers are the unsung heroes of the world AKA maintenance professionals without whom the world would simply stop. These heroes need world class tools to tackle the ever expanding maintenance challenges of the 21st century.
If you are driven to create amazing code, solve interesting puzzles, and want to work with an amazing team that does all but the impossible, then we want to talk to you.
If being passionate about coding, loving incredibly difficult challenges, or working with a rockstar team isn’t your thing, then don’t apply.
At Limble, we value our amazing culture over any skill that someone can offer. Jerks need not apply. This is an amazing place to work and we are going to keep it like that.
As an UI/UX Developer at Limble, you will work closely with the Product and Customer Success teams to help bring to life our customer’s unique requests and workflows. This includes optimizing current processes to have a more streamlined user experience, redesign of graphics/layout for Limble’s web and mobile app, and other UI/UX projects.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Product and Customer Success team to identify UI/UX improvement opportunities.
- Implement those UI/UX improvements to both the Limble web app and Limble mobile app.
- Write clean, scalable code using Angular 11.
- Maintain, update, refactor and debug code.
- UI design, development and testing.
Required Skills – What We’re Looking For
- A passion for writing excellent code.
- Attention to detail & quality.
- Fast learner that’s addicted to programming who after hours programs their own projects, reads programming blogs, etc. because programing is awesome and you can’t get enough.
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation, ability to adapt in a fast pace environment, able to organize, multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong track record of building, optimizing and scaling web applications based on feedback from customers and internal teams.
- Passionate about working with a small close knit team of rockstars that are competing with large competition yet beating them on a daily basis.
- 2+ years experience designing web applications with a focus on UI/UX.
- Experience with Git.
- Good eye for graphical design.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based/web technologies.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design.
- Strong understanding of user behavior..
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills
Additional Skills – Nice to Have
- 4+ years of recent experience developing B2B web apps.
- 4+ years in the SaaS industry.
- Experience with Angular 11.
- PHP/SQL experience.
- Opportunity to shape the product department and strategy for a company having a global impact
- $70k – $85k/yr
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
Expected salary: $70000 – 85000 per year
Location: Eagle Mountain, UT
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 23:27:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!