Front-End Web Developer (Mid to Senior)
Job title: Front-End Web Developer (Mid to Senior)
Job description: About Koder
Koder is a fast-growing gig platform where top coders complete tasks for companies around the world. Our platform helps companies scale their software engineering teams using a freelance, on-demand workforce. We’re an ambitious team of software engineers founded by veterans from Microsoft and Accenture and recently raised a multi-million-dollar round of funding from top-tier investors. We’re looking to grow our team with high-performing individuals interested in being part of a fast-growing startup.
You can learn more about us on or visit us at Koder.com.
About the Role
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be responsible for translating UI/UX wireframes to actual pixel-perfect code that works on desktop and mobile web browsers. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation. You will have an active role in defining how web apps look and function.
You will be hands-on and help Koder’s customers ideate and create innovative products, and be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, from idea generation, prototyping, execution to implementation of projects. It is important for our developers to see the bigger picture of customer projects and working with teams of freelancers around the world including offshore teams.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop new user-facing features for web apps
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Identify and resolve functional performance and scalability issues
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 3+ years in a similar position building desktop and mobile web applications
o If you recently completed a bootcamp, you must have at least 12 months of professional working experience working full time after the bootcamp.
- Experience working at a startup or advising startups a huge plus
Even better if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or technology-related field
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Strong experience building pixel-perfect web pages that match UI designs provided by the design team
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of Git for version control, pull requests and code merging
- Experience with project/task management tools like Jira, TFS, Trello, etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Experience with ASP.NET Core or ASP.NET MVC a plus
Other Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of Angular JS is a nice to have
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Able to lead small teams of 3-4 people
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Good client interface and presentation skills
- Time management skills – ability to multitask and prioritize across several clients at the same time
- Customer oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Passion and proven talent for delivering projects on-time, on-strategy, and on-budget
- Huge plus if you have HTML5 or other related certifications
Location: Irvine, CA
Annual Salary Range: $50,000 – $90,000 plus bonuses for strong project performance
Equity Range: 0% – 0.75%
- Vacation Days & PTO
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Employee Perks
- Free Company Lunches, Weekly
- Flexible Work Schedules
Expected salary: $50000 – 90000 per year
Location: Irvine, CA
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 06:00:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!