Full Stack Software Engineer
Job title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Job description: WHAT YOULL DO
- You can work on market-leading tech and help in the fight against COVID-19.
- NAVICA is a new mobile suite of applications that designed to pair with our BinaxNOW rapid antigen test for COVID-19.
- Test results can be stored, accessed and displayed on your NAVICA app that works on iPhone and Android devices.
- If you test negative, the app will display a temporary encrypted digital pass with a QR code, similar to an airline boarding pass.
- Sharing your mobile pass, with NAVICA-enabled organizations such as employers and schools, verifies authenticity of your COVID-19 test results facilitating entry into places where people gather.
- If you test positive, you’ll receive a message in the app to quarantine and talk to your doctor.
- This combination of NAVICA with the BinaxNOW rapid antigen test for COVID-19 is life-changing technology that will address the pandemic on critical fronts speed, simplicity, affordability, access and reliability.
- Serve as a hybrid of front-end developer and back-end developer, to build the visible parts of NAVICAs mobile suite of applications that users see and interact with, as well as the under the hood parts that users dont interact with.
- Contribute to new-build as well as planned enhancements.
_CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:_
- Concepting, creating and building websites alongside our graphic design team, and magically turning them into effective, efficient code.
- Working through the website development lifecycle to launch.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Engineer team.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Leveraging authentication and authorizations services to access backend RESTful services / APIs.
- Ensuring company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOULL BRING
- Hands-on technology architect, who is a jack-of-all-trades and can transition seamlessly between front and backend coding.
- Need to be fluent in creating high-performing websites that thrive on strong architecture, while supplementing with data-driven applications that optimize site functionality throughout the lifecycle of each project.
- Need to be an expert with various programming frameworks and know how to effectively create website foundations using back-end applications and database structures.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10 years of experience or more
- Strong knowledge of working in Cloud environments (Azure and AWS) leveraging various web application development and deployment technologies
- Experience with JS-based tools including Bower, Grunt and Gulp including working with JS development frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, Express.js, Ember, Node.js and JQuery
- Strong knowledge of working on Linux, Java, Kotlin, .Net and SQL such as SQL Server, Oracle and Non-SQL databases such as CosmosDB, MongoDB.
- Experience working with various Identity management platform such as AWS Cognito, Azure AD B2C, Okta and oAuth0
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE and Spring Framework.
- Experience in API design and development using microservices architecture
- Experience using various synchronous and asynchronous application integration platforms using various tools such as Mulesoft and Informatica
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
- String knowledge in development for high performance and secure application development for large to very large enterprises
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
Location: Waukegan, IL
Job date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:58:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!