Job Opportunity for Junior Java Developer & Full Stack Web Developer
Job title: Job Opportunity for Junior Java Developer & Full Stack Web Developer
Company: KGS Technology Group Inc
Job description: Company Description
KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, head quartered in Alpharetta, Georgia; is a leading multinational IT Consulting company that has successfully served the business community for over five years in onshore and over Ten years in Offshore. KGS in to software service, Customized Software development, Business consulting, Manpower staffing and outsourcing in various verticals like Banking, Business Services, Financial, Insurance, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Transportation, and Utilities including small-midsize ISV (Independent Software Vendors).
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS
For Junior Java Developer:
- Core Java knowledge
- Database PL/SQL
· Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
For Full Stack Web Developer:
- Node Js, Angular Js, React js
- Java Script
- Bachelor’s Or Master’s degree
- Knowledge of current technologies, application software development, Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Designing and developing high-volume
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure
- Aligning application design with business goals
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems
- Worked with minimal supervision and general guidelines
- Worked collaboratively in small teams, and mentor junior team members
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Skills Development Program:-
- Highly qualified trainers, Hands-on professional training,
- Online Interactive session. One Live project with using SDLC (Agile and waterfall).
- On Job Support with dedicated support team.
- Special Technical mock with our technical experts before every interview with specific to the Job Description.
- Immigration Support for International Student (CPT, OPT, H1B Sponsorship, GC Processing)
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans.
- Relocation Expenses
- Education reimbursement programs available
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Two Weeks Paid vacation in a year
- Immigration Support for the Eligible Candidate
- Child Care Benefits
Location: Orlando, FL
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 23:05:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!