Lead Front-End Developer
Job title: Lead Front-End Developer
Company: The Judge Group
Job description: Location: Princeton, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Lead Front-End Developer for a permanent/direct hire position based in Princeton, NJ.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Qualified candidates may email Jgearhart@Judge.com for immediate consideration.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Benchmarking and optimization
- Collaboration, and facilitation working with teams
- Experienced and knowledgeable of industry best practices and vendors to actively analyze, design, and recommend third-party tools and create custom web applications
- Proficient with React.js, and experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux
- Experience writing unit tests, source control management and defect tracking systems, such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Git
- Cross-browser compatibility experience
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Development Methodology: Agile/Scrum
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
Location: Princeton, NJ
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 08:28:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!