Mid Level Web Developer / Programmer Analyst
Job title: Mid Level Web Developer / Programmer Analyst
Company: CACI International
Job description: Job Description
CACI is seeking a Software Developer for a DoD program in Chantilly, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Analyze, design, develop, test and debug new and existing software for various web sites.
- Responsible for writing code to specifications and under the direction of management.
- Develop custom reports.
- Meet with end users to analyze their needs to implement software solutions.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Document software technical specifications, application design, and database design.
- May provide advice and guidance to less experienced staff.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a Secret level clearance
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 5 years of related work experience.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0/4.5, C# (or VB.NET)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and SSIS
- Microsoft WCF
- Experience and thorough understanding of ASP.NET and its page/control life cycle.
- An understanding of the client/server model.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- Experience with TFS
- Experience working in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For Colorado and/or remote CACI jobs, the proposed salary range and benefits information will be presented in the job description prior to your application.
Location: Chantilly, VA
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 04:16:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!