Job title: NET/Web Developer
Company: First National Bank Texas
Job description: Job Description
- Experience with IIS required; Apache webserver experience a plus
- Sharp eye for spotting defects
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Write clean, scalable code
- Proven experience as an application developer
- Must be detail oriented — strong attention to details a must
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices of coding applications
- Use and adapt existing web applications
- At least 2 years developing .NET and SQL Server applications. Must be able to create normalized databases using application specifications
- A problem solver always ready to tackle projects and tasks assigned with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, fast learning and high energy ready to learn and adapt to new Internet/Web technologies and apply them to real-world business applications.
- Experience in software development life cycle (SDLC), Unified Modeling Language (UML) and modeling tools, and project management.
- Conducts unit and system integration testing and supports users conducting acceptance testing
- Supports all web applications developed by FCS
- organize and manage several programming projects at once, while remaining extremely flexible to changing deadlines and priorities
- Analyze business problems, determine requirements and design/implement solutions
- On call 24×7
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to remain in a sitting stationary position for extended periods of time
- Constantly operate a computer and other office machinery
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
FCBI is an equal opportunity employer.
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Related Field, or 1-3 years experience developing web applications in a team environment
- At least 18 years of age
- 1-3 years Web site (structure and pages) development
- 1-3 years in client-server computing and/or object oriented programming (OOP)
- Proficient in integrating applications in DB2, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, or other relational databases
- Must have some knowledge of Visual Studio development environment or other integrated development environments
- .Net developer with focus on web applications
- PHP experience a plus
- Must know ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC)
- Familiarity with APIs (REST, SOAP, RPC)
- Experience in writing stored procedures and views, creating and maintaining database object
- Analyze business problems, determine application requirements and design/implement solutions.
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development process
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and possibly architecture
- Develop web applications to ensure integrity and functionality
- Experience with server and desktop virtualization a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience in software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in business requirements analysis, application and database design
- Good communication skills; especially in documentation and reporting
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Adapt to new Internet/Web technologies
- Must be able to apply knowledge towards solving real-world business problems
- Ability to meet deadlines, handles confidential data, and deal with frequent interruptions
- Must successfully pass background investigation according to company policy
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work effectively in a team environment
Location: Killeen, TX
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 08:30:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!