Senior Front End Developer
Job title: Senior Front End Developer
Company: Optimus Consulting
Job description: Front End Developer Job Description
Øptimus Analytics, a data science and software company, is seeking a front end developer in their Washington D.C. area office or remotely. We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the project leads to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
– Develop new user-facing features
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
– Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
– Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
– Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
– Proficient understanding of VueJS, NuxtJS
– Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
– Proficient understanding of REST APIs
– Proficient understanding of Python Django, Django Rest Framework (DRF) in terms of view creation and front end integration of them.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Good understanding of D3.js visualization framework and similar tools
Øptimus Analytics is a family of statisticians, graphic designers, data scientists, programmers, social media marketing analysts, and recovering politicos. Since its founding in 2013, Øptimus has been at the forefront of developing innovative data and analytics software platforms. Øptimus has designed and delivered data-driven strategies for leading political campaigns, Fortune 500 companies, and non-profits around the globe.
We handle a wide variety of projects and use many different technologies and programs to meet our clients’ needs, so our culture here is one of constant learning and curiosity, while doing things the right way. We boast office space in a beautiful building on the Old Town Alexandria waterfront near the yellow and blue Metro lines. If you work remotely with Øptimus, you will be provided with a company issued laptop and the same training, tools and support offered to our in-office staff. If you live by the “work hard, play hard” philosophy, then you’ll be a great fit with the Øptimus team.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Alexandria, VA
Job date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:16:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!