Senior Front End Developer (React)
Job title: Senior Front End Developer (React)
Job description: SupplyHouse.com is looking for a full time Senior Front-End Developer to combine the art of design with the art of programming and come create with us! The selected individual will work with our graphic designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Due to the circumstances regarding COVID-19, we are searching for someone who can currently perform this job remotely UNTIL they can transition into our Melville office when it reopens in August.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Location: Melville, NY
- Developing new user-interface (UI) components and building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaboration with Product Designers, Product Managers, and the back-end development team to ensure tech and design are in sync and to delivery client facing products.
- Review Code written by front end developers.
- Serve in a mentor role to team members
- Ensure industry standard development best practices are observed, including accessibility and privacy compliance
- Awareness and implementation of SEO best practices
- Keeping up with the latest front end technology in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in ReactJS
- In depth understanding of RESTful services/APIs and asynchronous programming
- Experience with JS Frontend unit/integration testing.
- Experience with state management library (Redux, Vuex
- Experience with object storage services (eg. S3)
- Experience translating prototypes and designs into clean, valid, and launch-ready mark-up.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Passion for producing pixel perfect code
- Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass or Less).
- Knowledge of CMS systems (i.e. WordPress and Joomla)
- Full Benefits – 401k with company match, great medical, dental, & vision, life insurance, on-site gym, nap room, vacation and sick days
- Food, lots of it – We have a fully stocked kitchen, breakfast Wednesdays and lunch Mondays & Fridays.
- We give back – We provide many opportunities to give back to our local communities
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously – We have a casual dress code and a pet-friendly office
- We have fun – We have a pool table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We have team building events every week. Look out for our movie nights and bowling leagues!
Check us out!
Expected salary: $120000 – 140000 per year
Location: Melville, NY
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 23:49:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!