Senior Front End Hybris Developer
Job title: Senior Front End Hybris Developer
Job description: job summary:
The SAP Hybris Front End Developer is an integral role in the IT organization. They will work with Business Unit Project Leads and Content Owners from various business units to define and publish web content as well as create components inside of Hybris.
The main responsibility will be to improve process and publish content onto the .com site and related International, Intranet and related web/online properties. You will also be assisting with training your peers on the SAP Hybris Front End.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 – 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What You’ll Be Doing
- Updating and maintaining websites, using latest semantic markup and graphics editors to provide beautifully structured content.
- Publish web content using SAP Commerce Cloud
- Create Custom Components for SAP Hybris / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Work with the Marketing team to create the desired pages
- Adhere to project timelines for assigned projects and take responsibility and ownership of tasks and report back to Client on issues and schedule variances through regular status reports and communications.
- Complete simultaneous projects as necessary to support production schedules.
- Keep current with latest web technologies and opportunities by contributing to Front End Development team meetings
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work with the Manager of Front-End Development to implement improvements.
- Continually review and track quality issues on websites and related International, Intranet and related web/online properties.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Develop skills as necessary to support company’s interactive needs
- Each employee is responsible for raising awareness of our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and should actively participate in activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
- As an employee of a purpose-driven company, you are required to establish a goal relative to social and environmental impact.
What You Need
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years in experience with SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud
- High Level Knowledge of Responsive Web Design.
- Effective communicator (verbal and written) through the use of facilitation or written presentations
- strong attention to detail, quality, excellent organizational and time management skills required
- Problem-solving attitude and an ability to function successfully in a high-pressure, quick-turnaround environment
- Knowledge of all facets of web content management including strategies, design, implementation, and user adoption.
- Proven ability to thrive and grow in an unstructured or changing environment. We are currently implementing a new web platform and processes and roles are expected to change as the project nears completion
- Commitment to model and live out our Core Values (Accountability, Community, Innovation and Courage) and a positive mindset are critical for success and should reflect in everything you do.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Hybris (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Expected salary: $120000 – 135000 per year
Location: Irvine, CA
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 06:27:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!