Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Job title: Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Company: Informa Markets
Job description: Company Description
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries to trade, innovate and grow. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, with over 500 international events, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
Informa Markets is seeking a Drupal Developer who can design, code, debug, and test innovative applications for a Drupal 8 implementation in a fast-moving, globally dispersed enterprise setting.
- Lead in the design, implementation, testing and deployment of enterprise Drupal web apps
- Work with others to refactor and implement complex functionality by using PHP to create custom Drupal modules
- Assist with gathering requirements/dependencies
- Lead migrations from Drupal 8 to Drupal 9 for enterprise-scale Drupal web apps
- Share knowledge and assist with training other Drupal developers
- BS/BA, preferably in Computer Science or other technical, analysis, or mathematics subject area (or equivalent relevant experience in addition to the minimums below)
- 5+ years’ experience developing with Drupal 7 and Drupal 8, including site building, demonstrated custom module development, and theming
- 5+ years’ experience with web services technologies such as XML, REST, and JSON
- Professional work experience with MySQL and at least one other RDBMS
- Experience creating, managing or working with various APIs
- Experience with large-scale migrations (Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 or Drupal 8 to Drupal 9)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with a variety of production tools, technologies, and techniques for design and development, including IDEs, source control, build tools and testing frameworks
- Experience developing user interface code that meets usability/accessibility standards (including Section 508 accessibility) and knowledge of tools that aid in this compliance
- Experience identifying and understanding organizational and user requirements and specifications and translating those into quality code
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with other team members and customers (technical and non-technical)
- Must be able to think creatively and analyze/solve difficult problems with logic and tenacity
- Able to work independently on complex tasks with little direction, supervision, or management oversight
- Work in a matrix environment
- Deep knowledge of Drupal application architecture and development norms
- Drupal certifications (through Acquia)
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Active participation in the Open Source and Drupal communities
- Experience with Auth0 identity platform and/or with various identity/authorization standards (OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, etc.)
What We offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
- Why Informa:
- What we do:
- Informa Markets:
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Irving, TX
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 23:11:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!