Urgent WEB DEVELOPER (C#, ASP. Net))
Job title: Urgent WEB DEVELOPER (C#, ASP. Net))
Company: Kelly Services
Job description: BH – 3407786
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 HOURLY BASIS* (without Sponsorship) * NO C2C REMOTE!!
NOTE If your experience is not in this area of specialty, please refrain from sending your resume.
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
Position is 100% remote!
the “Next Level” for 2021 and beyond!
LOCATION: Burr Ridge, Illinois (100% remote)
This role is with an IT Delivery group and will partner in the design, build and maintain modern front end applications.
This is a hands-on role requiring significant knowledge of the front-end technologies.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- Maintenance and addition of new features/pages to customer web portal
- Confirm, identify root cause and fix issues deriving from both internal product validation and feedback from end-users
- Develop comprehensive testing procedures to ensure code reliability
- Actively participate in daily scrum meetings, including updates of current work and providing ongoing feedback to improve our development practices
- Work with internal stakeholders and the existing engineering team to design and implement
- Assist in updating and improving upon existing tech stack as necessary
- Technical degree or certification
- 5+ years of software development experience
- SQL Server, Entity Framework experience
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Strong proficiency with development tools such as Visual Studio and Git.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong debugging skills
- Self-starter who stays current on the latest development technologies, tools and implementation patterns and a desire to share this knowledge within teams and the broader organization.
- This is a remote opportunity candidate can reside anywhere in the US
- ASP.NET CORE, React experience
4 year degree is mandatory.
· There is no per Diem with this position
· There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
· MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Location: Burr Ridge, IL
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 04:44:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!