UX Web Designer / Developer
Job title: UX Web Designer / Developer
Company: Globe Life Family Heritage Division
Job description: A UX Web Designer / Developer designs and codes the look and user experience of websites for numerous Globe Life companies and divisions. A portfolio of design work must be included with application.
This position works on Globe Life and affiliate company web sites and multimedia through all phases of creation, development, implementation, support and maintenance. This can include UX, UI and front-end development. A highly qualified employee should have a passion for user interface design, a focus on understanding the needs of users and anticipation for user actions, and experience with the latest web trends and coding languages.
We are looking for a Web Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Developers are responsible for developing front end site architecture and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities;
- UX Design – Meet with initial design team to discuss new web projects. Create outlines, wireframes, mockups, and sitemaps as needed to fit within the scope and business model as requested by manager or primary business owner.
- UI Design – Reviews outlines and wireframes to create highly detailed, artistic mockups for web design projects. Should have a keen eye for latest web trends which maximize both aesthetics and usability.
- Front End Development – Takes UI design mockups and turns them into function web code. Should have a good knowledge of latest web technologies in order to successfully build sleek, highly interactive web interfaces.
- Practical knowledge of common hardware, software and network environments including:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity of ASP.Net, using the C# back-end programming language
- Additional Skills and Experience a plus:
- version control tools such as Git or TFS
- MVC framework
- Experience with Kentico CMS
- Basic understanding of ASP.NET
- Experience working with CMS Systems, especially Kentico
- Understand how to build Microsoft Web APIs
- Experience in creating websites and databases using Microsoft products: IIS and SQL Server
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Portfolio of design work
Highly motivated self-starter a must Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Web Design, Visual Communication, or Web Development or similar field or equivalent
- Minimum five years’ experience working in marketing or web capacity required
Location: McKinney, TX
Job date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 08:16:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!