Web Analytics Developer
Job title: Web Analytics Developer
Company: Artech Information Systems
Job description: Job Description
Position- Web Analytics Developer- Adobe Analytics
Location- San Francisco, CA
Duration- 6 Months (with long term extension)
Job Description: This technical position is responsible for supporting and championing the analytic needs of our business line stakeholders by providing high quality web analytics implementations, analysis, and training for Adobe Analytics Platform (SiteCatalyst).
- Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business teams, assist business lines to articulate KPIs and translate KPIs to a measurement plan to develop tracking/tagging strategies for measuring online metrics
- Responsible for creating technical implementation specs for Adobe Analytics and working with development, CMS and tag management teams on the implementation.
- Responsible for creating testing artifacts and performing quality assurance tests on tracking implementations
- Extensive dashboard development in Adobe Analytics based on Business Lines KPIs.
- Assist with tracking and improving the results of marketing campaigns
- Provide best practices to business lines in solving web analytics platform strategy and technical needs
- The candidate should have the following:
- 3+ years delivering clickstream analytics implementations using Adobe Analytics
- 3+ years building dashboards in Adobe Analysis Workspace
- Extensive experience testing web and mobile app analytics implementations using Charles proxy and browser developer tools
- Working with business owners to help them articulate Key Business Questions and Key Performance Indicators
- Translating reporting requirements from the business owners into analytics implementation designs
- Developing and maintaining Adobe Processing Rules to map context data variables to standard analytics variables
- Developing and maintaining Adobe Classifications
- Experience with marketing campaign attribution models and their relationship to processing rules
- Extensive knowledge when to use traffic and conversion variables and success events to deliver on a measurement plan and KPIs
- Extensive hands-on experience creating segments and calculated metrics in Analysis Workspace
Click “APPLY” to send your resume for this role or you can send an email to me at You can also reach me directly at (973) 354-8166
Artech has been an employer-of-choice for 27 years, proudly serving over 80 Fortune 500 companies. We have dedicated professionals that will help you with your next career move. Our recruiters will listen carefully to your career goals and then match your skills and aspirations to various open roles. There is nothing we are more passionate about than finding candidates a rewarding job that makes them happy. Artech is an EEO Employer.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 01:22:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!