Job title: Web Developer
Job description: Web Developer
We are seeking a Web Developer who will work closely with our marketing team to build beautiful and usable web properties. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into dynamic web content that will expand our website’s influence in our industry.
The ideal candidate is experienced with the entire web development process, including UX design, development and deployment, and back-end knowledge is equally important.
- Maintain Company’s corporate website and microsites
- Develop web pages
- Write well designed, testable, efficient codes with best software development practices
- Cooperate with graphic designers to match visual design intent
- Manage CMS platform
- Work cross-functionally across the organization
- Leverage Java, Jscript, HTML/CSS to create and optimize web content
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient at converting Figma files, wireframes, and PhotoShop mockups into HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them (Browser Stack)
- Good understanding of SEO principles to ensure that all codes employ current best practices
- Familiar with multi-variant, A/B testing principles
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Solid UX design skills, including responsive and accessible design need
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets, and business goal
- High personal standards for quality, able to ‘proof-read’ own work
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Marketing, or Design related majors)
- 5 years of web coding development
- 3 years .net development experience
- Experience working as a full-stack developer of web templates and creating B2B websites updates
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Experiences with content management platforms Ingeniux CMS, WordPress, and Q4 Inc.
- Understanding of web-personalization practices and chat-bot technologies (e.g, Drift, Uberflip, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Remote opportunity, preferably West Coast USA
- Occasional availability outside of regular work hours to accommodate web launches
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 07:07:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!