Job title: Web Developer
Job description: Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Job Locations US-WA-Redmond
Job ID 2021-7468 # of Openings 1
Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
The Client’s Games Studio is a small but growing team that is focused on delivering the best casual games for Windows platforms and beyond. We are looking for an experienced HTML5 Game Developer to join us as we update our portfolio.
- We have big ambitions for the future of gaming on the web and are looking for a great HTML5 web gaming developer to join us.
- You will be chiefly responsible for development of new features in support of new and existing HTML5 games, in addition to assisting with the support and maintenance of existing games.
- We are a small team are looking for self-driven individuals who can take a feature end to end, from conception to implementation to tracking, and adjust for success after ship.
As a member of the Client’s Games Team, you will:
- Develop implementation plans for new experiences, according to functional requirements & feature specifications.
- Consult on a regular basis with project leadership to align expectations and deliverables.
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and other programmers to deliver new experiences, tools, and new features.
- Multitask between features, platforms, and projects fluidly.
- 2+ years of professional HTML5 game development.
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Familiarity with common web development frameworks– Angular is strongly preferred.
- Strongly motivated and excited by working on a small nimble team, with ability to work both independently and in conjunction with other team members.
- Experience interacting with external web services.
- Experience building customer-facing web apps.
- Experience deploying and managing web-based applications with Azure.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Location: Redmond, WA
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:24:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!