Web Developer – Azure (Clearance Required)
Job title: Web Developer – Azure (Clearance Required)
Job description: LMI is seeking a skilled junior web developer using Microsoft Azure. The customer is located in Dayton, OH, but this position can be worked 100% remotely.
LMI is a private government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. We deliver the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
We offer a generous compensation package with excellent benefits that start the first day of employment. Business casual dress, flex time, and tuition reimbursement are a few of our many work-life benefits available to our employees.
Responsibilities may include:
- The candidate will work in a dynamic and agile environment with quick response times and varied requirements. The candidate will creatively work with new and innovative technologies and advanced online visualization and geospatial tools.
- The candidate will have opportunities to work both independently and within a team environment, depending on project scope.
- Strong verbal and written skills are a must, as each developer is required to regularly brief the status of pending projects and system statuses.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field; 4 additional years of experience OR 2 additional years of experience and an Associates degree may be substituted in lieu of the Bachelor’s degree
- Requires 1 year of relevant experience
- Ruby on Rails development experience (Angular, jQuery, Java, can all be used, but this application is based from within Ruby on Rails)
- Demonstrated ability to translate functional and technical requirements into well-written software
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design principle and methodologies
- Systems Administrator experience with Linux / Apache
- Strong communication skills and high comfort level interacting with the customer and within a team environment
- Must have Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate Certification
- Must have an active secret clearance and the willingness and capability to obtain a top secret clearance. Must be a US citizen to apply.
- Database skills in SQL Server, MySQL, and/or Oracle
Location: Dayton, OH
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 05:00:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!