Web Developer & SharePoint Administrator
Job title: Web Developer & SharePoint Administrator
Company: Criterion Systems
Job description: Web Developer & SharePoint Administrator
Job Locations US-VA-Arlington
ID 2021-1670 Category Information Technology Type Regular Full-Time
At Criterion Systems, we developed a different kind of business—a company whose real value is a reputation for excellence built upon the collective skills, talents, perspectives, and backgrounds of its people. By accepting a position with Criterion Systems, you will join a group of professionals with a collaborative mindset where we share ideas and foster professional development to accomplish our goals. In addition to our great culture, we also offer competitive compensation and benefit packages, company-sponsored team building events, and advancement opportunities. To find out more about how Criterion can help you take your career to the next level please visit our website: .
We are looking to hire a Sharepoint Administrator to support a recently awarded contract in Arlington, VA. Once hired you will be responsible to develop and support out-of-the-box and custom SharePoint solutions pertaining to agency objectives and goals, public programs, education, research, and other initiatives.
- Support, maintain, and expand the Office of the Chief Information Security Officer (OCISO) collaboration and document management SharePoint (SP) environments
- Develop, implement, administer, and secure SP sites and sub-sites using available SP capabilities and supporting the overall administration, configuration, and support of OCISO’s SP sites.
- Serve in a web author role by creating, implementing, and testing page functionality. Apply responsive design principles to web pages to support multiple viewing platforms.
- Facilitate the web site design, function, and web site change review proceedings.
- Collaborate with division content owners to develop, revise and or remove web content as directed.
- Help the CISO gain insight, understand, plan, and utilize the resources of the organization effectively.
- Conduct SP workshops, meetings, and requirements gathering to achieve SP goals, metric creation, data query enhancement, or requirements monitoring within the OCISO environment
- Configure Excel reporting services on SP Report Center and share those with OCISO stakeholders. We configure Microsoft Excel and Visio services to manage, view, interact, and consume Excel client workbooks on the SP Servers.
- Establish collaborative document management sites for programs and projects.
- Establish, manage and audit access control to SharePoint sites and sub-sites assuring 100% of SharePoint sites have correct permissions.
- Configure and enforce site standards and policies for the organization’s SharePoint sites.
- Document SharePoint site and sub-site configurations and site architecture.
- Manage the content and site hierarchy of the SharePoint sites.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements for Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVMs) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alert (ICVAs).
- US Citizenship
- Seven (7+) years of experience with relevant experience with the above duties
- BS/BA in a cyber-related field. Degree may be substituted with direct experience or certifications for the academic credentials.
- Significant previous SharePoint experience and expertise is required.
- Knowledge of NIST 800 series privacy requirements and other regulations around electronic records/document privacy is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of SharePoint administration and configuration
- Understanding of SharePoint User Experience
- Specific knowledge of the function and makeup of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows Servers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive company information responsibly.
- Familiarity with website layouts and html.
- Ability to translate technical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
Criterion Systems, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination at all levels of our organization. We believe in treating all applicants and employees fairly and make employment decisions without regard to any individual’s protected status: race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, sex/gender, gender identity/gender expression, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, marital/parental status, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), age, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 07:08:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!