Web Software Developer
Job title: Web Software Developer
Job description: Position Description
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Web Software Developer to join our Worldwide Information Systems team in Rochester, NY. This position is open to entry-level professionals (including upcoming Spring 2021 Bachelor’s degree graduates).
The Web Software Developer position will be a member of the Web Services Team tasked with delivering cutting edge solutions across the company from within Kodak’s Worldwide Information Systems group.
We call Kodak.com home, but we don’t stop there. Public sites, private sites, portals, e-commerce, the corporate intranet, and other employee and customer facing applications are all examples of channels we design, develop, and maintain with a mix of both cloud, on-premise, and hybrid implementations.
In this role, you will be responsible for requirements gathering, designing, developing, testing, documenting, and deploying web sites and applications for internal and external use.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development, New Media, etc)
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving issues surrounding system performance, response times, and capacity.
- Experience with APIs, web services, and response processing (JSON for example) for application integrations.
- Experience with VUE.js and Node.js
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems like Craft, WordPress, etc.
- Experience developing responsive designs using grid systems, media queries, user agents, etc.
- Experience with source code management tools. We use GitHub.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and highly organized, accountable, and focused.
- Committed to seeing projects through from start to finish and takes ownership of troubleshooting and solving issues.
- Able to collaborate and clearly communicate with other developers. Projects will include a mix of both individual and group deliverables.
- Strong understanding of the user journey and how technology can be used to achieve business objectives in clear and concise ways to serve the customer/user.
- Experience with Java development a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure Active Directory is a plus.
- Experience developing mobile applications for Android or iOS is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise level systems like Digital Asset Management tools, SAP, and SalesForce is a plus.
Software Development / Engineering
Minimum Education Level
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
Employment Sponsorship Notification
Any candidate/applicant requiring sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status will not be considered for this position. Kodak as an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage you to look for jobs where sponsorship will be provided.
Location: Rochester, NY
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 23:03:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!